Buff, Microfiber 1 layer, beanie, Solid blue
The Microfiber 1 Layer is a hat that you can wear throughout the whole year!
- Specially designed to provide protection in fresh conditions during high intensity activities such as: running, cycling, walking and climbing.
- The hat is made of 4-way stretch. 4-way stretch is a stretchable fabric in all directions, providing improved comfort and a better fit.
- Thanks to the sun protection, you are protected against the UV rays of the sun.
- The material is obtained from recycled plastic bottles, this ensures that the hat is very durable. In addition, the material is quick drying.
- The moisture management system ensures that sweat and moisture is carried away from the skin through the tissue. Your body temperature remains stable and offers extra comfort.
- Made of 95% polyester and 5% elastane.
Buff's new sports collection gathers the power of natural elements and worldly influences to create new lifestyles. Always look ahead, but keep remembering where you come from, this is the key to sport and life. Nature is important to Buff, it is a part of their DNA. Environmental awareness is growing and Buff is convinced that action is needed. The sustainability policy is the key to staying respectful and loyal to the values of Buff and to the value of the planet. This loyalty is reflected in the new products, processes and styles of the sports collection.
4 way stretchx
A fabric that stretches horizontally and vertically.
A synthetic fiber which is different than other synthetic fibers because of its big elastic strech ability
Synthetic fibers using polyester have high water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers
Complete your outfit
Nikwax Tech Wash, 300 ml, washing detergent for water-resistant clothes
Suggested price: € 9.90
Our price: € 9.45
Nikwax, Tech Wash 1 liter, washing detergent for ski and outdoor clothes
Suggested price: € 23.50
Our price: € 22.45
Holmenkol, Textile Wash, 500 ml
Suggested price: € 17.95
Our price: € 15.50
The brand Buff
Whether you want to stand on a mountain, take a brisk walk or run through the city, it does not matter for Buff. Buff's products are especially made for risk seekers. As the brand describes it, follow your "inner compass". Buff is made in Tromso which is a place in Norway where outdoor sports have become a part of the daily life. Buff feels at home here, just like any other place where challenges are waiting. Buff keeps your neck and head warm during your outdoor adventures.