Cairn, Booster SPX3000, goggles, kids, Mat silver white
The anti-fog coating reduces condensation of the ski goggles
- The double foam layer ensures a perfect fit and optimal comfort.
- There are small ventilation holes on top of the lens and in the frame so moisture can escape.
- The strap-fix system ensure a perfect fit of the goggles on the helmet.
- The spherical double lens provides you with a wider field of view.
- Equipped with a category 3 lens, this is ideal for sunny weather conditions.
- Suitable for children between 6 and 12 years.
The brand Cairn
From ski helmets and ski goggles to protective clothing, the French brand Cairn equips athletes worldwide with their versatile collection. Cairn was founded in 1994 during a French-Swiss expedition in Nepal, with the view on the peak of Dhaulagiri, one of the highest in the world. Cairn creates their products, that athletes can enjoy their outdoor activities to the fullest. Quality controls and continous development of the product line guarantee high quality and quality conscious produtcs. Cairns products offer you optimum protection and comfort. Cairn offers clothes with style and products that you can fully trust.