Pearl Spx3000 goggles unisex
You can scroll horizontally in the table.
SkiWebShop offers various shipping options. They vary for each country.
For the delivery addresses on the islands, we charge additional shipping costs. In the case of a return, the island surcharge will not be refunded.
* You can find the expected shipping times in the table above. Please take into consideration that the shipping times may be different during holidays or depending on the weather conditions. We do not have any influence on that.
** Express Delivery. If you choose Express Delivery, please take into consideration that in the case of return, the Express Delivery costs will not be refunded.
1. Via the e-mail address that you provided in your order, you will receive a track-and-trace code with which you can trace your parcel.
2. We advise you to take into consideration that delivery of your order can take a little longer in December. It is the busiest time of the year for the delivery companies. That’s why the shipping times might deviate from the estimated ones. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
3. The delivery time for skis takes from 3 to 7 work days. It is not possible to deliver the skis to a parcel shop.
4. If an article is no longer available, for whatever reason, you will receive an e-mail. We will refund the money to the bank account which you used to pay for your order.
5. VAT-free delivery outside the EU
SkiWebShop charges no VAT on orders dispatched to an address outside the European Union. However, you may be required to pay local customs duties and other import charges when the goods enter your country. These local charges differ from country to country and SkiWebShop has no influence upon them. The above-mentioned charges are the recipients’ responsibility and SkiWebShop cannot offer any assistance in the process. In the case of return, all the customs charges still remain at the customer's expense.
6. VAT refund
SkiWebShop does not provide the service of VAT refund to the customers, who order to an address within the EU and then export their purchase outside of the EU. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any support in this matter.
7. Outside European Union refunds
Please note that if your delivery address is placed outside of the European Union, then in the case of return we are not able to refund any of the original shipping costs. You can read detailed returns instructions here.
For SkiWebShop no country is too far away! Choose between our standard shipping or express delivery options, and we will swiftly send your order to you.
Additional charges when shopping from UK/USA/CH/NO/non-EU
The amount of your order is excluding VAT. Upon delivery you will be charged with local VAT, local custom fees, and any other import duties. You will receive an email from our carrier (DPD, UPS or Fedex) to pay these costs before your parcel can be handed over to you.
Read everything about shipping to countries outside the EU here.
Easy returns within 14 working days of receiving your order.
Read everything about returns at SkiWebShop here.
Cairn, a French brand founded in 1994, offers a versatile collection of ski helmets and goggles, as well as protective clothing. Their products are designed with performance and protection in mind, ensuring that every moment on the slopes is seen as a privilege and every performance is made possible.
Cairn's passionate team aims to provide athletes worldwide with high-quality gear that allows them to enjoy their outdoor activities to the fullest. With a focus on listening to their users' needs and providing accessible products, Cairn strives to satisfy all sportsmen and women who are eager for the great outdoors.
With stringent quality controls and continuous product development, Cairn ensures that their offerings provide optimal protection and comfort. Whether you're looking for stylish ski wear or reliable accessories like ski gloves or beanies, trust Cairn to provide you with durable products that you can rely on.
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!