Cairn, Proride D3O J back protector, protection wear, kids, azure new camo blue
With this Proride D3O back protector from Cairn, your child will safely go down the slopes!
- Equipped with a flexible and protective D3O plate. In the normal state, the D3O material is a liquid, but the liquid is hardened when impacted. The impact of the fall or the impact itself is optimally absorbed in this way. After the D3O material has hardened, the liquid regains its original shape.
- Flexible and soft material for optimal wearing comfort.
- The EVA foam provides good absorption during falls or knocks.
- The back protector is equipped with an adjustable strap to keep the material of the equipment in place.
- The pads are made of breathable material, this ensures good ventilation.
Cairn has developed a special protection collection for the juniors among us. This junior protection collection is fully adapted to the body of juniors, for an ideal fit. Made from the best materials, which ensures ultimate protection and flexibility.
Eva Foam ensures good absorption in the event of falls. It contains the following characteristics: soft, flexible but tough, UV- and weatherproof, isolated, lightweight and wear-resistant.
Polyamides occur both naturally and artificially. Naturally they occur as wool and silk. Artificially they can be made through nylons, aramids and sodium poly(aspartate). They have a high durability
Synthetic fibers using polyester have high water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
The brand Cairn
From ski helmets and ski goggles to protective clothing, the French brand Cairn equips athletes worldwide with their versatile collection. Cairn was founded in 1994 during a French-Swiss expedition in Nepal, with the view on the peak of Dhaulagiri, one of the highest in the world. Cairn creates their products, that athletes can enjoy their outdoor activities to the fullest. Quality controls and continous development of the product line guarantee high quality and quality conscious produtcs. Cairns products offer you optimum protection and comfort. Cairn offers clothes with style and products that you can fully trust.