Safe helmets are in the category of personal protective equipment and help to prevent, or at least significantly reduce head injuries.
Note: Wearing a helmet is internationally supported in the ski world. In some ski areas wearing a helmet is even mandatory.
One in ten accidents during winter sports holidays involves head injuries. One third of this group suffers from serious consequences and / or permanent damage. Wearing a helmet significantly reduces the chance of serious injuries.
Casco helmets meet the safety requirements for downhill skiers and snowboarders in accordance with EN 1077.
- Easy size adjustment with the Disc-fit Vario. Possible to change the height with an adaptable carbon ring
- Integrated ventilation passages guarantee optimal fresh air feed
- Easy chin lock-system. The chin lock features a comfort cushion for a pressure -free fit
- Headband holder: the helmet is equipped with an integrated headband holder which securely fastens the goggles to the helmet
- Easy to use chin strap, with soft chin protection
- Light weight helmet with maximum of safety, due to the 3-part shell construction
- FX Magnet Link system to click in your FX ski goggles
The brand Casco was founded 1989 in Germany and the business behind the brand is still in hands of the family. Casco aims at creating products of high quality and exclusive style at the same time. The company belongs to one of the leading businesses producing ski helmets and ski glasses as well as sport glasses, within Europe. Every ski helmet is designed meticulously and according to innovative design concepts. Next to their strong focus on design, Casco is certified for secure, comfortable and flexible wearing solutions. Besides the ski helmet business, Casco is also involved in animal rescue aid, owning a self-financed animal shelter.