31H1186 jacket women
We have temporarily suspended processing orders to the United Kingdom. We are working hard to restart our services to the UK as soon as possible.
You can scroll horizontally in the table.
SkiWebshop offers various shipping options. They vary for each land.
For the delivery addresses on the islands, we charge additional shipping costs. In the case of a return, the island surcharge will not be refunded.
* You can find the expected shipping times in the table above. Please take into consideration that the shipping times may be different during holidays or depending on the weather conditions. We do not have any influence on that.
** Express Delivery. If you choose Express Delivery, please take into consideration that in the case of return, the Express Delivery costs will not be refunded.
1. Via the e-mail address that you provided in your order, you will receive a track-and-trace code with which you can trace your parcel.
2. We advise you to take into consideration that delivery of your order can take a little longer in December. It is the busiest time of the year for the delivery companies. That’s why the shipping times might deviate from the estimated ones. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
3. The delivery time for skis takes from 3 to 7 work days. It is not possible to deliver the skis to a parcel shop.
4. If an article is no longer available, for whatever reason, you will receive an e-mail. We will refund the money to the bank account which you used to pay for your order.
5. VAT-free delivery outside the EU
SkiWebShop charges no VAT on orders dispatched to an address outside the European Union. However, you may be required to pay local customs duties and other import charges when the goods enter your country. These local charges differ from country to country and SkiWebShop has no influence upon them. The above-mentioned charges are the recipients’ responsibility and SkiWebShop cannot offer any assistance in the process. In the case of return, all the customs charges still remain at the customer's expense.
6. VAT refund
SkiWebShop does not provide the service of VAT refund to the customers, who order to an address within the EU and then export their purchase outside of the EU. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any support in this matter.
7. Outside European Union refunds
Please note that if your delivery address is placed outside of the European Union, then in the case of return we are not able to refund any of the original shipping costs. You can read detailed returns instructions here.
See how we measure our modelsi
The Second layer collection by CMP helps you to be well prepared for winter sports by offering the possibility to wear different layers . It is important to keep yourself warm if you want to enjoy a nice winter holiday. CMP ski pullover, CMP thermal clothing, CMP vests or midlayers, they all help in their own way to keep you warm. Are you going for a basic or a nice print? In the Second Layer series you will be able find both!
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Customer Service, you can find the size charts from each brand.
What is a technical ski jacket?
What is Hardshell?
What is a Softshell ski jacket or pants?
What is a down jacket for skiing?
RECCO saves your life!
CMP is a brand that offers high-performance ski and outdoor clothing with Italian flair. With a focus on style and maximum comfort, CMP has been creating the best and most functional garments since 2010.
Not only does CMP specialize in ski wear, but they also produce clothes for various other activities. Their use of cutting-edge technologies ensures that their garments provide optimal protection and performance.
One key feature of CMP is their wide range of colours, allowing you to create your own unique outfit in your favourite hues. Whether you're hitting the slopes or exploring the great outdoors, CMP has something to suit every taste.
In addition to style and functionality, CMP prioritizes sustainability by offering certified pollutant-free clothing for over 20 years. This commitment means you can enjoy your winter sports knowing that you are wearing high-quality gear that is as environmentally friendly as it is comfortable.
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!