Additional costs when ordering from the UK/USA/CH/NO/non-EU
You will be charged additional costs when shopping from UK/USA/CH/NO/non-EU countries:
- The amount of your order is excluding VAT.
- Upon delivery you will be charged with local VAT, local custom fees, and any other import duties. These fees and import duties are at the customer's expense.
- Import duties can vary from 2% to 15%. We can not tell you these costs in advance as this depends on a combination of product type and origin (production) country.
- You will receive two emails from the carrier (DPD, UPS or Fedex):
- One email contains the track & trace link;
- You will also receive an email to pay the import duties before your parcel can be handed over to you.
- The shipment cannot be canceled or refused without significant costs and delays.
- The customer is always responsible for the shipping costs and return costs. We cannot assist you in the process or reimburse the costs.