Assure Gaitor scarf unisex
1. If you are not satisfied with your order, you always have the right to return it within 14 days after delivery.
2. Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange a product for you. Instead, you can return the items and place a new order.
3. Please make sure that the products are unused and unwashed with the original labels and packaging.
4. We are happy to refund you within 14 days after we have received your items. When your refund is processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
5. Are you from the European Union? In this case, if you return the entire order, we will also refund you the costs of delivery. We cannot refund express shipping costs or the island surcharge.
6. If you return your order from outside of the European Union, we will not be able to refund your original shipping costs.
7. Please keep in mind that certain conditions may apply to some discount codes, such as a minimum order amount. If, after returning the products, you no longer meet these conditions, the discount will be removed from your order.
1. Pack the items with all labels attached in their original packaging. Use a solid box.
Original ski helmets or thermal wear boxes cannot be used as return boxes.
2. Please create your return label here:
Register your return >
3. Attach the return label you have created to the box. Remove any other labels.
4.Take your package to the chosen delivery point of the parcel service and submit it there
5. For non-EU customers: print the correct documentation in our return-portal and add it to the front of the box.
Is your country not listed? Return the order on your own costs to the following address:
2973 AN Molenaarsgraaf
please note: SkiWebShop cannot take responsibility for any packages that are sent at the customer's expense.
With more than 1300 reviews we have been rated with an average of 9.5. We are very happy about it! The opinion of our customers is of great importance to us. We check each review carefully, so that we can continue to improve our service.
We have temporarily suspended processing orders to the United Kingdom. We are working hard to restart our services to the UK as soon as possible.
You can scroll horizontally in the table.
SkiWebshop offers various shipping options. They vary for each land.
For the delivery addresses on the islands, we charge additional shipping costs. In the case of a return, the island surcharge will not be refunded.
* You can find the expected shipping times in the table above. Please take into consideration that the shipping times may be different during holidays or depending on the weather conditions. We do not have any influence on that.
** Express Delivery. If you choose Express Delivery, please take into consideration that in the case of return, the Express Delivery costs will not be refunded.
1. Via the e-mail address that you provided in your order, you will receive a track-and-trace code with which you can trace your parcel.
2. We advise you to take into consideration that delivery of your order can take a little longer in December. It is the busiest time of the year for the delivery companies. That’s why the shipping times might deviate from the estimated ones. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
3. The delivery time for skis takes from 3 to 7 work days. It is not possible to deliver the skis to a parcel shop.
4. If an article is no longer available, for whatever reason, you will receive an e-mail. We will refund the money to the bank account which you used to pay for your order.
5. VAT-free delivery outside the EU
SkiWebShop charges no VAT on orders dispatched to an address outside the European Union. However, you may be required to pay local customs duties and other import charges when the goods enter your country. These local charges differ from country to country and SkiWebShop has no influence upon them. The above-mentioned charges are the recipients’ responsibility and SkiWebShop cannot offer any assistance in the process. In the case of return, all the customs charges still remain at the customer's expense.
6. VAT refund
SkiWebShop does not provide the service of VAT refund to the customers, who order to an address within the EU and then export their purchase outside of the EU. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any support in this matter.
7. Outside European Union refunds
Please note that if your delivery address is placed outside of the European Union, then in the case of return we are not able to refund any of the original shipping costs. You can read detailed returns instructions here.
What is a technical ski jacket?
What is Hardshell?
What is a Softshell ski jacket or pants?
What is a down jacket for skiing?
RECCO saves your life!
Dare2b is a brand that lives for action and outdoor adventure. Founded in 1999, Dare2b aims to provide technical and high-quality ski clothing that not only performs well but also looks great. Whether you're hitting the slopes or exploring the rugged mountains, Dare2b ensures that your gear will enhance your experience.
From insulated ski jackets to softshell jackets, functional underwear to ski gloves, their collection offers a wide range of products designed to withstand extreme conditions. Every product undergoes rigorous testing by a team of professional athletes to ensure reliability and durability.
Committed to sustainability, Dare2b follows European recycling guidelines for consumer packaging materials. They believe in the energy and adrenaline of sports, encouraging you to embrace the thrill of every heartbeat and pursue your goals fearlessly.
For those who love mountains and seek exhilaration in their sport, Dare2b is the perfect brand choice. Join them on an action-packed journey where performance meets style.
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!