Dare2b, Stand for II, ski pants, women, fusion pink
Stand For II are comfortable ski pants for winter activities. The feminine fit ensures a great wearing comfort. Certainly a must-have for enthusiastic and fashionable ladies!
- The ARED V02 20000 fabric is breathable and waterproof with a water column of 20,000mm and finished with a durable and water-repellent coating.
- Thanks to the 4-way stretch fabric and articulated knee, the pants are super comfortable and ensure free movement.
- Taped seams and snow catchers in the trouser legs provide extra protection against the cold and snow.
- The soft fleece lining on the inside of the pants and in the pockets gives pleasant warmth.
- The ski pants are equipped with detachable and adjustable suspenders and adjustable waist.
- Reinforcement at the bottom of the pants and at the ankles protects against wear.
- The trousers have a handy back-hem function: with a push-button the trouser leg can be made slightly shorter, so that it does not come between the ski-binding.
- You can also store small items in the two pockets with zips.
- This model is also available in large sizes.
4 way stretchx
A fabric that stretches horizontally and vertically.
ARED V02 Stretchx
Long time waterproof under the worst weather conditions. All products from ARED are classified as windproof and meet the most demanding standards. Breathable power is the key to reduce overheating and sweat. The products allow sweat to pass through and release in the form of moisture vapor. ARED ensures that the fiber continues to keep breathing during heavy efforts.
Synthetic fibers using polyester have high water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
To wash your ski clothes, we recommend using special cleaner that will protect and restore the performance of your ski and outdoor clothing. SkiWebShop offers a wide range of Nikwax and Holmenkol cleaning products, protective waxes and sprays. Do not use traditional laundry detergent and please make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
The brand Dare2b
Dare2b stands for action. No matter which outdoor sport you love, Dare2b promises that your gear will contribute to an even better outdoor experience. The company was founded in 1999 with the vision to produce technical and quality ski clothing that looks good and withstands the most extreme conditions in the mountains. Dare2b's collection offers a variety of products, from ski jackets to softshell jackets to functional underwear, socks, shoes, caps and ski gloves. The British company is now internationally positioned and obsessed with offering ski wear of reliable quality for every occasion. Therefore, every Dare2b product is tested by a team of professional athletes. Dare2b follows the European network of European recycling industries for consumer packaging materials. Are you also someone who loves the mountains and the adrenaline? Do you love the action in your sport? Then Dare2b is the right brand for you!