Spyder, Overweb GTX ski, ski gloves, men, black/red
Your Spyder outfit is really complete with these beautiful gloves. The design looks simple at first, but when you look closely at the gloves, prints and colors in Spyder style will immediately catch your eye.
- Thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane the gloves are water-repellent and windproof. Transpiration is absorbed by the membrane which has excellent sweat transportation properties.
- The ThermaWeb insulation layer consists of hundreds of ultra-fine fibers that retain body heat in the gloves. Your hands will stay nice and warm.
- The gloves have a zip pocket in which you can store a heat pack.
- Because of the long cuffs, the gloves are very suitable to be worn over the sleeves of the jacket, which prevents wind and snow from entering.
- The adjustable straps in the wrist ensure a good fit.
- The cuffs can be pulled tight easily with one hand.
Sustainable, waterproof, windproof and breathable. You are staying warmer when it is cold and dryer if you are sweating.
Polyester Stretch Plainweave
Spylon TM DWRx
It is rain- and snowresistant, reduces the drying time and ensures that you can stay longer in the cold.
ThermaWEB tm (200g-140g)
Holmenkol, Sport Hygienic Spray, 125 ml
Suggested price: € 11.95
Our price: € 10.95
The brand Spyder
Spyder is a brand that was established in 1933 in the U.S.. David Jacobs sons were members in the ski race circuit and he noticed that so far only one brand of race sweaters was available. He was sure he could do better and that’s how David L Jacobs, Incorporated began its career, first only as a mail order business. Under the slogan ‘for racing, by racers’ the brand grew fast and when in 1978 one of his race pant designs was called the spider pants, he renamed the brand. The characteristic y was influenced by the Ferrari Spyder. Today Spyder is an apparel brand for mountain sport, outdoor sport as well as racing sport and is official supplier of the USA Ski and Canada Alpine Teams. Belonging to one of the biggest winter sport brands in the world, Spyder offers ski wear, thermal clothing and ski accessories that are made of high technology fabrics, which have ski sport specific functions and are fashionable.