Spyder, Titan, ski jacket, men, sea blue/tfl grey/black/acid yellow
The Titan is the bestseller of the last season! And that with good reason, this short model is the bomber jacket under the ski jackets. The modern design is incredibly tough and also has all the functionalities you expect from a ski jacket.
- The Gore-tex membrane in the jacket ensures that it is water-repellent and windproof. In addition, this membrane is breathable, so perspiration is led outside.
- Thanks to the water-repellent layer with which the jacket has been treated, the water is not absorbed, but immediately rolls off the jacket.
- The Thinsulate insulation layer ensures that body heat is retained, so that you do not get cold.
- The jacket has a sturdy polyester outer layer with 2-way stretch.
- The hood can be worn under a helmet and can also be detached. The opening is adjustable.
- The ventilation systems under the arms ensure that you do not get too hot when you are active.
- The detachable snow catcher keeps the snow out of your jacket when you go down the slopes.
- The sleeves have adjustable cuffs, so the fit is good. On the inside are elastic cuffs with an opening for the thumb.
- All seams of the jacket are taped, which makes it water-resistant.
- The jacket has an inside pocket for your ski goggles.
Spyder is well known for its unique high-tech ski clothing. Fibers and materials are engineered to wick sweat away from the body, offer breathability and/or ventilation, and possibly be waterproof or water resistant. Quest is the cornerstone of Spyder’s men’s ski collection and offers technical solutions paired with authentic Spyder design for a fresh take on a modern alpine look. The line offers 360 Stretch Poly and 3M™ Thinsulate™ technology which enables perfect isolation. This feature-rich, waterproof/breathable clothing is a highly affordable addition to any skier's closet.
The microfibers which 3M™ contain, catch the isolationair, reflecting radiant body heat and send heat which is twice as warm as down and other polyester isolations.
Sustainable, waterproof, windproof and breathable. You are staying warmer when it is cold and dryer if you are sweating.
Polyester Plain Weave 2L
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
To wash your ski clothes, we recommend using special cleaner that will protect and restore the performance of your ski and outdoor clothing. SkiWebShop offers a wide range of Nikwax and Holmenkol cleaning products, protective waxes and sprays. Do not use traditional laundry detergent and please make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Complete your outfit
Nikwax Tech Wash, 300 ml, washing detergent for water-resistant clothes
Suggested price: € 9.90
Our price: € 9.45
Nikwax TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 300 ml, impregnation for your ski and outdoor clothes
Suggested price: € 14.75
Our price: € 13.95
Nikwax, Tech Wash and TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 2 x 300 ml, washing and impregnating detergent
Suggested price: € 24.95
Our price: € 17.95
Nikwax, Duopack Tech Wash and TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 2 x 1L, washing and impregnating detergent for ski and outdoor wear
Suggested price: € 39.95
Our price: € 39.50
The brand Spyder
Spyder is a brand that was established in 1933 in the U.S.. David Jacobs sons were members in the ski race circuit and he noticed that so far only one brand of race sweaters was available. He was sure he could do better and that’s how David L Jacobs, Incorporated began its career, first only as a mail order business. Under the slogan ‘for racing, by racers’ the brand grew fast and when in 1978 one of his race pant designs was called the spider pants, he renamed the brand. The characteristic y was influenced by the Ferrari Spyder. Today Spyder is an apparel brand for mountain sport, outdoor sport as well as racing sport and is official supplier of the USA Ski and Canada Alpine Teams. Belonging to one of the biggest winter sport brands in the world, Spyder offers ski wear, thermal clothing and ski accessories that are made of high technology fabrics, which have ski sport specific functions and are fashionable.