Spyder, Orbiter GTX, ski jacket, men, mojito green
This ski-jacket has a sporty and fun design for a cool look. The ski-jacket has all the functionalities that you want as an experienced ski fanatic.
- The material with Gore-Tex is made in such a way that it is ideal for all types of outdoor activities. It ensures that the jacket is water-repellent, windproof and breathable. You stay warmer when it’s cold and it cools you down when you perspire.
- This ski-jacket is perfect when you give a high priority to comfort and performance.
- The Primaloft insulation ensures that you no longer need a very quilted ski-jacket, you will stay nice and warm in this ski-jacket, even though the ski-jacket doesn’t look to quilted.
- The hood can be connected to the helmet.
- All seams are fully taped, this makes the ski-jacket more water-repellent.
- There are no possible places where water can pass through because of the YKK AquaGuard zippers.
- The ventilation zippers under the armpits ensure that the excess heat can be dissipated. This will prevent you from getting too warm when you are active.
- The ski-jacket includes a removable snow catcher.
- The ski-jacket contains inside pockets with a zipper, a pocket for your ski goggles and a lens cloth.
- The sleeves have adjustable cuffs that are fitted with an elastic inner cuff with thumb holes.
- The hem is adjustable.
- The back length for size M is 71cm.
Spyder is known for its unique high-tech ski clothes. The fibers and materials have been developed to dissipate moisture, and to offer breathability and ventilation. Next to that the clothes by Spyder have excellent water-resistant properties.
Sustainable, waterproof, windproof and breathable. You are staying warmer when it is cold and dryer if you are sweating.
Nylon is a synthetic fiber of polyamide. It makes the clothing smoother and more elastic.
Polyester Plain Weave 2L
PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Ecox
Uses post-consumer recycled content to create the highest performing eco-friendly insulation which is available. It has a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It is water resistant and absorbs less moisture right from the start. It is breathable and lightweight. It is made from 70% recycled fiber technology combined with water resistant coating.
High quality zippers for all purposes which are produced environmentally.
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
Nikwax Tech Wash, 300 ml, washing detergent for water-resistant clothes
Suggested price: € 9.90
Our price: € 9.45
Nikwax TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 300 ml, impregnation for your ski and outdoor clothes
Suggested price: € 14.75
Our price: € 13.95
Nikwax, Tech Wash and TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 2 x 300 ml, washing and impregnating detergent
Suggested price: € 17.50
Our price: € 16.95
Nikwax, Duopack Tech Wash and TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 2 x 1L, washing and impregnating detergent for ski and outdoor wear
Suggested price: € 39.95
Our price: € 39.50
The brand Spyder
Spyder is a brand that was established in 1933 in the U.S.. David Jacobs sons were members in the ski race circuit and he noticed that so far only one brand of race sweaters was available. He was sure he could do better and that’s how David L Jacobs, Incorporated began its career, first only as a mail order business. Under the slogan ‘for racing, by racers’ the brand grew fast and when in 1978 one of his race pant designs was called the spider pants, he renamed the brand. The characteristic y was influenced by the Ferrari Spyder. Today Spyder is an apparel brand for mountain sport, outdoor sport as well as racing sport and is official supplier of the USA Ski and Canada Alpine Teams. Belonging to one of the biggest winter sport brands in the world, Spyder offers ski wear, thermal clothing and ski accessories that are made of high technology fabrics, which have ski sport specific functions and are fashionable.