Pro Lifa Race thermal shirt men
1. If you are not satisfied with your order, you always have the right to return it within 14 days after delivery.
2. Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange a product for you. Instead, you can return the items and place a new order.
3. Please make sure that the products are unused and unwashed with the original labels and packaging.
4. We are happy to refund you within 14 days after we have received your items. When your refund is processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
5. Are you from the European Union? In this case, if you return the entire order, we will also refund you the costs of delivery. We cannot refund express shipping costs or the island surcharge.
6. If you return your order from outside of the European Union, we will not be able to refund your original shipping costs.
7. Please keep in mind that certain conditions may apply to some discount codes, such as a minimum order amount. If, after returning the products, you no longer meet these conditions, the discount will be removed from your order.
1. Pack the items with all labels attached in their original packaging. Use a solid box.
Original ski helmets or thermal wear boxes cannot be used as return boxes.
2. Please create your return label here:
Register your return >
3. Attach the return label you have created to the box. Remove any other labels.
4.Take your package to the chosen delivery point of the parcel service and submit it there
5. For non-EU customers: print the correct documentation in our return-portal and add it to the front of the box.
Is your country not listed? Return the order on your own costs to the following address:
2973 AN Molenaarsgraaf
please note: SkiWebShop cannot take responsibility for any packages that are sent at the customer's expense.
With more than 1300 reviews we have been rated with an average of 9.5. We are very happy about it! The opinion of our customers is of great importance to us. We check each review carefully, so that we can continue to improve our service.
Pro Lifa Race is a perfect baselayer for high-intensity activities. Its excellent moisture management properties and endless comfort meet the demands of many professional skiers. The top has a seamless construction, close-to-body fit and strategically placed pads for optimum support and protection.
Pro Lifa Race is designed in collaboration with athletes from the Norwegian National Alpine Ski Team.
A synthetic fiber which is different than other synthetic fibers because of its big elastic strech ability.
Welcome to SkiWebShop, where no country is too far away! Choose between our standard shipping or express delivery options, and we will swiftly send your order to its destination.
Read everything about our delivery policies here.
Easy returns within 14 working days of receiving your order.
Read everything about returns at SkiWebShop.
With over a century of experience, Helly Hansen is a brand that knows how to keep you protected on the slopes. Founded in 1877 by Captain Helly Juell Hansen, this Norwegian brand started with waterproof jackets and has since become a global leader in ski wear.
Helly Hansen's commitment to innovation can be seen through their development of techniques for enhanced water resistance, breathability, and wind resistance. Trusted by professionals at sea, in the mountains, and in work areas, this brand delivers top-quality gear designed to withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
Whether you're looking for insulated ski jackets or softshell ski pants, Helly Hansen offers a range of sporty models and vibrant colours to suit your style. Their thermal underwear will keep you warm throughout your adventures while their ski clothing provides protection against wind and moisture.
Choose Helly Hansen for reliable performance and unmatched quality on the slopes.
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!