Sogn Shell 2.0 hardshell ski jacket men
We have temporarily suspended processing orders to the United Kingdom. We are working hard to restart our services to the UK as soon as possible.
You can scroll horizontally in the table.
SkiWebshop offers various shipping options. They vary for each land.
For the delivery addresses on the islands, we charge additional shipping costs. In the case of a return, the island surcharge will not be refunded.
* You can find the expected shipping times in the table above. Please take into consideration that the shipping times may be different during holidays or depending on the weather conditions. We do not have any influence on that.
** Express Delivery. If you choose Express Delivery, please take into consideration that in the case of return, the Express Delivery costs will not be refunded.
1. Via the e-mail address that you provided in your order, you will receive a track-and-trace code with which you can trace your parcel.
2. We advise you to take into consideration that delivery of your order can take a little longer in December. It is the busiest time of the year for the delivery companies. That’s why the shipping times might deviate from the estimated ones. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
3. The delivery time for skis takes from 3 to 7 work days. It is not possible to deliver the skis to a parcel shop.
4. If an article is no longer available, for whatever reason, you will receive an e-mail. We will refund the money to the bank account which you used to pay for your order.
5. VAT-free delivery outside the EU
SkiWebShop charges no VAT on orders dispatched to an address outside the European Union. However, you may be required to pay local customs duties and other import charges when the goods enter your country. These local charges differ from country to country and SkiWebShop has no influence upon them. The above-mentioned charges are the recipients’ responsibility and SkiWebShop cannot offer any assistance in the process. In the case of return, all the customs charges still remain at the customer's expense.
6. VAT refund
SkiWebShop does not provide the service of VAT refund to the customers, who order to an address within the EU and then export their purchase outside of the EU. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any support in this matter.
7. Outside European Union refunds
Please note that if your delivery address is placed outside of the European Union, then in the case of return we are not able to refund any of the original shipping costs. You can read detailed returns instructions here.
See how we measure our modelsi
Prepare yourself for a freeride day on untracked slopes with this Sogn 2.0 shell jacket from Helly Hansen. The waterproof and breathable HELLY TECH® Professional fabric in combination with taped seams fully protects you while carving in deep fresh powder even in extremely harsh conditions.
You will also find the RECCO reflector integrated in the jacket. It helps rescue teams find you more easily in case of emergency. What you will also like about the jacket is the Life Pocket™ which keeps your phone operating longer in colder temperatures.
Sogn 2.0 shell jacket is bluesign® approved which guarantees safety for both manufacturers and the environment as well as reduced waste and no harmful substances used in the production of the jacket.
The jacket has no insulation, so do not forget to wear some thermal layers for more warmth.
What is a technical ski jacket?
What is Hardshell?
What is a Softshell ski jacket or pants?
What is a down jacket for skiing?
RECCO saves your life!
With over a century of experience, Helly Hansen is a brand that knows how to keep you protected on the slopes. Founded in 1877 by Captain Helly Juell Hansen, this Norwegian brand started with waterproof jackets and has since become a global leader in ski wear.
Helly Hansen's commitment to innovation can be seen through their development of techniques for enhanced water resistance, breathability, and wind resistance. Trusted by professionals at sea, in the mountains, and in work areas, this brand delivers top-quality gear designed to withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
Whether you're looking for insulated ski jackets or softshell ski pants, Helly Hansen offers a range of sporty models and vibrant colours to suit your style. Their thermal underwear will keep you warm throughout your adventures while their ski clothing provides protection against wind and moisture.
Choose Helly Hansen for reliable performance and unmatched quality on the slopes.
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!