Icepeak, Kelson, ski jacket, men, blue
The Kelson ski jacket from the Freezone series has a down look and is really inspired by streetwear. Fresh colors are used for this series, also the technical functionalities contribute to unforgettable ski adventures.
- The Icetech material protects against wind and snow (10.000mm water column) and is also highly comfortable due to its breathability (5.000gr./m).
- The material has a water-repellent coating which keeps you warm and dry during bad weather.
- The insulation consists of a down imitation that is wonderfully warm but nevertheless breathable.
- The seams are fully taped so that snow cannot enter.
- The ski jacket has a detachable and adjustable hood and is equipped with a ski pass pocket.
- The snow catcher and cuffs with thumb hole also protect against wind and snow.
- The reflective elements make you visible, also during bad weather conditions.
- The back length for a size 50 is 76cm .
The Freezone is characterized by its sporty and colorful appearance. The series originally aimed at snowboard clothing but is nowadays certainly and especially worn by skiers. The street wear-inspired style can be worn on the streets, the slopes and for après-ski. The functionality of the jacket ensures certain reoccurring elements such as ski pass holder, snow catchers, suspenders and ventilation zips.
Polyamides occur both naturally and artificially. Naturally they occur as wool and silk. Artificially they can be made through nylons, aramids and sodium poly(aspartate). They have a high durability
Synthetic fibers using polyester have high water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
To wash your ski clothes, we recommend using special cleaner that will protect and restore the performance of your ski and outdoor clothing. SkiWebShop offers a wide range of Nikwax and Holmenkol cleaning products, protective waxes and sprays. Do not use traditional laundry detergent and please make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
The brand Icepeak
Icepeak is a relatively young brand that was founded in 1996 but has already grown into one of the largest sportswear brands in Europe. The brand offers ski jackets, ski pants, functional underwear, ski gloves, winter boots and much more. All products are characterized by rich colors and the modern, stylish look, which was inspired by a global trend. The products designed by IcePeak are easy to clean and perfect for the lifestyle of young adults looking for fun and are sports enthusiasts. Both the ski clothing and the accessories offer functionality, quality and trendy looks at affordable prices.