This pully is perfect for the fanatic skiers who love to challenge themselves on the slopes. The pully does not only look very nice, but also has several functionalities:
- The pully is nicely warm due to the DriRelease wool.
- The pully is quick-drying, drains moisture quickly and has strategic ventilation zones.
- Through the lines the pully is flattering and has a feminine fit.
- This pully consists of 88% polyester and 12% high-quality wool.
- Optimal wearing comfort is also guaranteed, the pully is brushed on the inside making it wonderfully soft on your skin.
- The weight of the used wool is 180g/m², the wool fiber is 19.5 microns; fine wool types have a low micron value, this is the most important characteristic of good wool quality.
Synthetic fibers using polyester have high water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers
Made out of soft, thin hairs of the fur of animals (mostly from sheep). Wool is high-isolated and moisture-absorbing.
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
Complete your outfit
Nikwax, Basewash, 300 ml, detergent for baselayers, maintenance product
Suggested price: € 9.90
Our price: € 8.95
The brand Kari Traa
Kari Traa is a champion freestyle skier with three Olympic medals. She is now also the founder of the sports brand which is growing the fastest and was founded in 2002.
Kari Traas talent is not just about skiing, she also has an eye for fashion and is very creative. This led her to create this brand. Between her workouts, she was found knitting a beanie and designing her own ski clothes.
The motto of the line is "For girls, by girls". The sportswear has been designed to fit the female body perfectly, yet still meet the active and athletic lifestyle.
Since 2006, the brand is now also available worldwide. In the colored assortment you will also find your favorite color.