Tech Wash 300ml cleaner unisex
1. If you are not satisfied with your order, you always have the right to return it within 14 days after delivery.
2. Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange a product for you. Instead, you can return the items and place a new order.
3. Please make sure that the products are unused and unwashed with the original labels and packaging.
4. We are happy to refund you within 14 days after we have received your items. When your refund is processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
5. Are you from the European Union? In this case, if you return the entire order, we will also refund you the costs of delivery. We cannot refund express shipping costs or the island surcharge.
6. If you return your order from outside of the European Union, we will not be able to refund your original shipping costs.
7. Please keep in mind that certain conditions may apply to some discount codes, such as a minimum order amount. If, after returning the products, you no longer meet these conditions, the discount will be removed from your order.
1. Pack the items with all labels attached in their original packaging. Use a solid box.
Original ski helmets or thermal wear boxes cannot be used as return boxes.
2. Please create your return label here:
Register your return >
3. Attach the return label you have created to the box. Remove any other labels.
4.Take your package to the chosen delivery point of the parcel service and submit it there
5. For non-EU customers: print the correct documentation in our return-portal and add it to the front of the box.
Is your country not listed? Return the order on your own costs to the following address:
2973 AN Molenaarsgraaf
please note: SkiWebShop cannot take responsibility for any packages that are sent at the customer's expense.
With more than 1300 reviews we have been rated with an average of 9.5. We are very happy about it! The opinion of our customers is of great importance to us. We check each review carefully, so that we can continue to improve our service.
Nikwax Tech Wash is a technical cleaner designed to revitalise water repellency and breathability of your waterproof outdoor clothing and synthetic sleeping bags. It is easy to use in your washing machine or hand wash.
Tech Wash cleans effectively and revives the performance of your gear, keeping you warmer and drier.
It is recommended for Gore-Tex®, Windstopper®, Nikwax Analogy® and all other waterproof, windproof and fleece clothing and gear.
Welcome to SkiWebShop, where no country is too far away! Choose between our standard shipping or express delivery options, and we will swiftly send your order to its destination.
Read everything about our delivery policies here.
Easy returns within 14 working days of receiving your order.
Read everything about returns at SkiWebShop.
Nikwax, founded by Nick Brown, is a world leader in the field of impregnating agents. With a focus on non-softening impregnating wax, Nikwax provides the basis for all your outdoor activities. Developed in 1977, this brand offers a range of maintenance products to ensure you can always enjoy sports even in wet weather.
Nikwax tests its formulas both in the lab and in extreme remote environments to guarantee their effectiveness. Committed to sustainable development, Nikwax embraces the challenges of responsible practices.
With easy and safe-to-use products, Nikwax keeps you dry during your adventures. Whether you're hiking or skiing, rely on Nikwax's reliable solutions for quality protection from the elements.
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!