Cross Rider 22 backpack unisex
You can scroll horizontally in the table.
SkiWebShop offers various shipping options. They vary for each country.
For the delivery addresses on the islands, we charge additional shipping costs. In the case of a return, the island surcharge will not be refunded.
* You can find the expected shipping times in the table above. Please take into consideration that the shipping times may be different during holidays or depending on the weather conditions. We do not have any influence on that.
** Express Delivery. If you choose Express Delivery, please take into consideration that in the case of return, the Express Delivery costs will not be refunded.
1. Via the e-mail address that you provided in your order, you will receive a track-and-trace code with which you can trace your parcel.
2. We advise you to take into consideration that delivery of your order can take a little longer in December. It is the busiest time of the year for the delivery companies. That’s why the shipping times might deviate from the estimated ones. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
3. The delivery time for skis takes from 3 to 7 work days. It is not possible to deliver the skis to a parcel shop.
4. If an article is no longer available, for whatever reason, you will receive an e-mail. We will refund the money to the bank account which you used to pay for your order.
5. VAT-free delivery outside the EU
SkiWebShop charges no VAT on orders dispatched to an address outside the European Union. However, you may be required to pay local customs duties and other import charges when the goods enter your country. These local charges differ from country to country and SkiWebShop has no influence upon them. The above-mentioned charges are the recipients’ responsibility and SkiWebShop cannot offer any assistance in the process. In the case of return, all the customs charges still remain at the customer's expense.
6. VAT refund
SkiWebShop does not provide the service of VAT refund to the customers, who order to an address within the EU and then export their purchase outside of the EU. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any support in this matter.
7. Outside European Union refunds
Please note that if your delivery address is placed outside of the European Union, then in the case of return we are not able to refund any of the original shipping costs. You can read detailed returns instructions here.
Cross Rider 22 is a compact backpack for longer freeride ski trips. This updated model offers 2 liters more volume than its predecessor and has a simpler, more streamlined design, while retaining the same features and perfect fit. Despite its light weight, Cross Rider 22 has all the amenities to take your gear with you on any mountain adventure.
Dimensions (cm - W x L x H): 32 x 54 x 18
Back length: Regular (for back length 42 - 50 cm and body length approx. 170 - 195 cm)
Number of compartments: 6
Eva Foam ensures good absorption in the event of falls. It contains the following characteristics: soft, flexible but tough, UV- and weatherproof, isolated, lightweight and wear-resistant.
For SkiWebShop no country is too far away! Choose between our standard shipping or express delivery options, and we will swiftly send your order to you.
Additional charges when shopping from UK/USA/CH/NO/non-EU
The amount of your order is excluding VAT. Upon delivery you will be charged with local VAT, local custom fees, and any other import duties. You will receive an email from our carrier (DPD, UPS or Fedex) to pay these costs before your parcel can be handed over to you.
Read everything about shipping to countries outside the EU here.
Easy returns within 14 working days of receiving your order.
Read everything about returns at SkiWebShop here.
Ortovox is a brand that prioritizes safety for outdoor sports enthusiasts. With a focus on maximum protection, simplicity, reliability, and durability, Ortovox has been developing innovative technologies for the past 36 years to save lives in emergency situations.
In 2013, they introduced the first removable ABS system in their backpacks, followed by the AVABAG in 2016 – the world's smallest and lightest avalanche airbag system.
With Ortovox gear, you can always feel secure on the slopes. Their backpacks feature vibrant accents and numerous compartments for easy organization of your equipment. Designed with functionality in mind, these backpacks cater to experienced skiers and snowboarders who prioritize safety. Many models even include back protectors for added security during falls while offering convenient storage options for skis and helmets.
Trust Ortovox to keep you protected without compromising style or convenience while enjoying your winter adventures.
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!