Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange a product. If the ordered size doesn't fit, you can return it within 14 days and place a new order on our website.
Please follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Return date
- You can return your order within 14 days after receiving it. Returned products should be undamaged and unused with the original labels (and stickers) still attached.
STEP 2: Prepare the products
- Pack the items safely with all the labels attached, undamaged and in the original packaging.
Use a solid box. The original boxes for helmets or skates cannot be used as return boxes. Please put them in an extra box.
STEP 3: Fill in the return form
- Fill in the return form that you received in your order, please provide the reason of your return and put it back into the box. If you didn't receive the Return Form, please contact our Customer Service.
STEP 4: Stick the return label
- The return label is included with the orders placed with shipping address in Great Britain, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Austria and Luxembourg. Customers from other countries can send the order back at their own expense to the address below.
- Stick the return label on the top of the shipping label making sure that the part with the barcode is not pasted on the box closure (the barcode needs to be scanned by the carrier).
- Bring the package to the shipping company stated on your return label.
NOTICE: Keep your proof of shipment
- Make sure you always receive the proof of shipment and remember to keep it safe. You are responsible for your parcel. SkiWebShop cannot take the responsibility for lost packages.
- On the proof of shipment you can find the tracking number. With this number you can easily follow your parcel on its way to us. Go to the website of your postal service to track your return parcel.
- You will receive an email as soon as your order is processed in our warehouse.
STEP 5: Refund
- We will refund the money with the payment method that you used to pay for your order. You will also receive an email (check SPAM box)
- Within the European Union: If you return the entire order, we will refund the entire amount including the standard shipping costs. We do not refund the express delivery costs or island surcharge. Outside of the European Union: We cannot refund ANY of the shipping costs.
- We are doing our best to keep the product prices as low as possible, therefore we ask our customers for a small contribution to the return costs, which will be automatically deducted from the return amount. Please see the costs in the table below.
- If you used PayPal as your payment method then you can use PayPal's Return Shipping Refund service to regain the costs of return shippping. You can find more information and activate the service here.
- Please note that the processing time of your return can take 7 working days after receiving the package. During the winter season it can take a little longer.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email within 10 working days after the package reached our warehouse, please contact our Customer Service.
- SkiWebShop charges no VAT on orders dispatched to an address outside the European Union. However, you may be required to pay local customs duties and other import charges when the goods enter your country. These local charges differ from country to country and SkiWebShop has no influence upon them. The above mentioned charges are at the recipients’ responsibility and SkiWebShop cannot offer any assistance in the process. In the case of return, all the customs charges still remain at the customer's expense.
- VAT refund - SkiWebShop does not provide the service of VAT refund to the customers, who order to an address within EU and then export their purchase outside of the EU. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any support in this matter.
|Countries||Return costs||Transporter||Expected Return Time|
|Great Britain||€ 12,00 with our label||DPD||average 2 weeks|
|Poland||€ 4,50 with our label||DPD||average 2 weeks|
|Austria, Luxembourg||€ 4,50 with our label||DPD||average 7 work days|
|The Netherlands||€ 2,00 with our label||PostNL||average 7 work days|
|Germany||€ 2,00 with our label||DHL||average 2 weeks|
|Belgium||€ 2,00 with our label||DPD||average 7 work days|
|Other countries||The costs are at the customer's expense.||Please choose your own carrier.|
You can scroll horizontally in the table.
Tracking the return
On the proof of shipment you can find the tracking number. With this number you can easily follow your parcel on its way to us. Go to the website of your postal service to track your return parcel. As soon as we receive your parcel, we will send you an email. Keep the proof of shipment safely. You are responsible for your parcel SkiWebShop cannot take the responsibility for lost packages.
It is also possible to return your items via a different postal service than the one indicated on the return label. Create your own return label and send the package to the address mentioned below. The shipping costs are at your own expense.
Keep the proof of shipment safe. You are responsible for your parcel. SkiWebShop cannot take the responsibility for lost packages.
Flight Forum 2500
Industrial Number 5872
5657 DZ Eindhoven
Returning a defective product
We do our best to deliver undamaged products in their original state. If you received a defective item, please inform our Customer Service about it via the contact form.
Describe the defect and if it is possible please attach the photos. We will contact you within 2 working days to discuss a solution to the problem and further procedure.
If you would like to return the skis, please first contact our Customer Service first via the contact form. Describe the reason of your return and if it is possible attach a photo.
We will contact you within 2 working days to discuss further procedure.