This is the choice of speed queen Lindsey Vonn! A sporty but at the same time elegant and distinctive glove.
- The gloves consist of full sheep leather. Sheep leather is functional, soft and water-repellent.
- The Primaloft gold eco insulation provides good insulation even in the wettest weather conditions. The glove is soft, supple and easy to maintain.
- The inside is lined with Microactive, this is a soft and breathable polyester lining from Reusch. Moisture is absorbed at lightning speed and the Microactive liner has temperature-regulating properties.
- Thanks to the tightly fitting cuffs and the Velcro closure, the glove has a perfect fit.
- The pull & penetrate loop ensures that you can easily put on the gloves.
- Outer seam construction: the seams run along the outside of the glove. This gives the skier a very tight fit, for the best grip and comfort.
- Equipped with a soft pad on the knuckles, in addition an extra reinforcement is placed on the index finger. Both offer extra protection.
- The exterior is made of leather, this should be maintained with leather grease, just like with shoes. The gloves are impregnated from the factory. As soon as the gloves get wet, they should dry well and then be properly maintained with leather grease.
- It is important that you let the gloves dry at room temperature. Do not let the gloves dry in the sun or on artificial heat sources, such as a heater or dryer.
Alpine Lady collection: a combination of sport and fashion! Ski gloves with a perfect fit. They provide warmth, comfort and also have a nice look.
Leather is a durable and flexible material.
Primaloft gold ecox
A high warmth-to-weight ratio. It is water resistant and absorbs less moisture right from the start so you stay drier and warmer. It is breathable and lightweight. It is made out of 55% post-consumer recycled content.
Sheepskin is the skin of a sheep, also called sheep leather.
Holmenkol, Sport Hygienic Spray, 125 ml
Suggested price: € 11.95
Our price: € 10.95
The brand Reusch
Reusch is known for her sports gloves. The company with German roots specializes in the development and innovation of professional sports gloves. To ensure that the gloves always meet or exceed customers' latest requirements and needs, the company continues to evolve.
The company's tradition dates back to 1934, and for Reusch this means bringing all the knowledge that has been gathered in the past into the present and the future. Today, the Reusch brand designs ski gloves for every type of skier.
The large variety of products, allows every skier to find the right ski glove for him. In addition, Reusch also offers hats and scarves. Reusch is also known for the beautiful color of the products. So you will be an eye-catcher on the slopes.