The Master Pro sturdy leather glove is one of the favorites of Reusch and stands for timeless quality!
- Feels extremely soft because the glove is made of sheepskin.
- Features: full leather glove, soft finger and knuckle pads, reinforced palm and index finger.
- The glove is suitable for extremely cold temperatures. The extra heat is created by high-quality synthetic insulation materials.
- The Primaloft gold eco insulation provides good insulation even in the wettest weather conditions. The glove is soft, flexible and easy to maintain.
- Due to the high breathability the glove offers good air permeability, in addition the glove is windproof.
- The Microactive breathable lining is made of cotton. The micropores absorb moisture at lightning speed and ensure that the moisture is discharged outside. The Microactive lining is also known for its temperature-regulating properties and it provides an anti-static effect.
- Equipped with tight cuffs and a loop to put on your gloves easily. The Velcro closure ensures a perfect fit.
- Outer seam construction: all seams run along the outside of the glove. This gives the skier a very tight fit, for the best grip and comfort.
- The exterior is made of leather, this should be maintained with leather grease, just like with shoes. The gloves are impregnated from the factory. As soon as the gloves get wet, they should dry well and then be properly maintained with leather grease.
- It is important that you let the gloves dry at room temperature. Do not let the gloves dry in the sun or on artificial heat sources, such as a heater or dryer.
Alpine: warm, dry and breathable ski gloves for unforgettable days on the slopes!
Leather is a durable and flexible material.
Primaloft gold ecox
A high warmth-to-weight ratio. It is water resistant and absorbs less moisture right from the start so you stay drier and warmer. It is breathable and lightweight. It is made out of 55% post-consumer recycled content.
Sheepskin is the skin of a sheep, also called sheep leather.
The brand Reusch
Reusch is known for her sports gloves. The company with German roots specializes in the development and innovation of professional sports gloves. To ensure that the gloves always meet or exceed customers' latest requirements and needs, the company continues to evolve.
The company's tradition dates back to 1934, and for Reusch this means bringing all the knowledge that has been gathered in the past into the present and the future. Today, the Reusch brand designs ski gloves for every type of skier.
The large variety of products, allows every skier to find the right ski glove for him. In addition, Reusch also offers hats and scarves. Reusch is also known for the beautiful color of the products. So you will be an eye-catcher on the slopes.