Uvex, Skyper LM, ski goggles, mat black
Skyper combines frameless style with technical functions, which guarantees complete protection from infra-red rays.
- Craxx offers full UVA, UVB and UVC protection and the litemirror lenses reflect most of the sunlight.
- Frameless construction ensures an extra wide vision and prevents the snow from sticking to the frame or affecting your sight.
- Cylindrical double lens is equipped with the Supravision coating which ensures fog-free vision in any weather.
- The single face foam with velour lining provides extra comfortable fit together with the basic strap around your head or a ski helmet.
- The climate technology provides draft-free ventilation so that the field of view is always fog-free.
- The litemirror (LM) model is equipped with S2 lenses to provide good protection on sunny days and in bright light conditions.
Complete your outfit
The brand Uvex
The brands name uvex is short for uv-ex = ultraviolet excluded. The company was founded in Germany in 1926, hence the business can build on decades of experience in developing wintersport helmets, ski goggles and ski glasses. The brand is proud to be “made in Germany” because most of the manufacturing work is done in Germany and Europe. uvex philosophy is to protect people and they do that by creating products of the highest quality but also newest technology. Next to that uvex product development works together with more than 1000 top athletes. uvex produces a broad variety of sport glasses such as ski glasses, cycling glasses and glasses for horse riding but also ski helmets and ski goggles and this section is led by the Eastern uvex Group. Next to that they also offer protective glasses and accessories for health and safety protection at the workplace, which is led by the Western uvex Group.