Spyder, Pinnacle, ski jacket, men, black/ polar grey/ acid yellow
A stylish Spider jacket with streamlined fit that offers a lot of freedom of movement due to the 360 degree stretch. This item is proof that functionality can also be beautiful.
- Thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane, the moisture stays outside while the jacket is highly breathable. In addition, the jacket is completely windproof. That way you stay dry and warm.
- The jacket is treated with a water-repellent layer which hinders water to get absorbed thus immediately rolls off the coat.
- The Primaloft Gold lining ensures that the jacket is wonderfully warm and dries quickly. Only a thin layer of Primaloft is needed to generate the same heat as with Thinsulate or down. It is therefore no longer necessary to wear a very thick coat to be warm.
- The nylon material provides 360 degree stretch. This gives optimal freedom of movement.
- With the Recco avalanche system you are easy to track in case of emergency. You hardly notice that you carry this small and light system, but it can be of vital importance.
- All the seams are taped, therefore the jacket is completely water-resistant.
- The Core Ventilation System ensures that excess heat is dissipated. That way you do not get too hot when you're intensively moving.
- The sleeves have adjustable cuffs fitted with elastic thumb holes.
- The jacket is printed with the typical 3D Spyder logo of the Legend series.
Spyder is well known for its unique high-tech ski clothing. Fibers and materials are engineered to wick sweat away from the body, offer breathability and/or ventilation, and possibly are waterproof or water resistant. The Legend line is Spyder’s premium collection and offers PrimaLoft®, 360º Stretch Nylon, 3D Logo, watertight zippers, HydroWEB™ fabric technology, and a perfectly tailored fit. This ensures that the product has an optimal wearing comfort and keeps you warm and dry for longer than normal materials.
Takes care for the freedom of movement and comfort. The material moves in 360° with you.
Sustainable, waterproof, windproof and breathable. You are staying warmer when it is cold and dryer if you are sweating.
Primaloft gold ecox
A high warmth-to-weight ratio. It is water resistant and absorbs less moisture right from the start so you stay drier and warmer. It is breathable and lightweight. It is made out of 55% post-consumer recycled content.
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
To wash your ski clothes, we recommend using special cleaner that will protect and restore the performance of your ski and outdoor clothing. SkiWebShop offers a wide range of Nikwax and Holmenkol cleaning products, protective waxes and sprays. Do not use traditional laundry detergent and please make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Complete your outfit
Nikwax Tech Wash, 300 ml, washing detergent for water-resistant clothes
Suggested price: € 9.90
Our price: € 9.45
Nikwax TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 300 ml, impregnation for your ski and outdoor clothes
Suggested price: € 14.75
Our price: € 13.95
Nikwax, Tech Wash and TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 2 x 300 ml, washing and impregnating detergent
Suggested price: € 17.50
Our price: € 16.95
Nikwax, Duopack Tech Wash and TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 2 x 1L, washing and impregnating detergent for ski and outdoor wear
Suggested price: € 39.95
Our price: € 39.50
The brand Spyder
Spyder is a brand that was established in 1933 in the U.S.. David Jacobs sons were members in the ski race circuit and he noticed that so far only one brand of race sweaters was available. He was sure he could do better and that’s how David L Jacobs, Incorporated began its career, first only as a mail order business. Under the slogan ‘for racing, by racers’ the brand grew fast and when in 1978 one of his race pant designs was called the spider pants, he renamed the brand. The characteristic y was influenced by the Ferrari Spyder. Today Spyder is an apparel brand for mountain sport, outdoor sport as well as racing sport and is official supplier of the USA Ski and Canada Alpine Teams. Belonging to one of the biggest winter sport brands in the world, Spyder offers ski wear, thermal clothing and ski accessories that are made of high technology fabrics, which have ski sport specific functions and are fashionable.