Kilpi, Elio, softshell ski jacket, men, yellow
This Elio soft shell jacket from Kilpi has a lovely soft fleece material on the inside!
- The Siberium 5.000 SRC SS technique ensures that the jacket is water-repellent. The 3-layer structure guarantees a high breathability, so you will stay dry on the outer side, as well as on the inside.
- Very suitable for various outdoor and sport activities. The jacket is windproof, so you stay nice and warm.
- The hood is adjustable and removable. You can also adjust the hem at the bottom of the jacket.
- Equipped with 2 side pockets with a zipper.
- Special storage compartment on the chest, so you can for example easily store your ski pass.
- The softshell jacket can be closed with a zipper, which has a chin protection at the top.
- The cuffs can be adjusted with velcro, so the jacket fits perfectly.
- The material consists of: 94% polyester and 6% elastane.
A synthetic fiber which is different than other synthetic fibers because of its big elastic strech ability
Synthetic fibers using polyester have high water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers
Siberium SRC SSx
The material is waterresistent. 3 layer structures guarantee sustainable hydrostatic resistance and a good breathability.
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
Complete your outfit
SUPER SALE -50%
SUPER SALE -50%
The brand Kilpi
The brand name Kilpi means shield. It is not a coincidence that Kilpi produces ski wear that is made to protect you like a shield from the cold and extreme weather conditions. Kilpi creates ski wear collections and ski accessories that are functional and reliable. The brand knows which fabric and material provides protection against the cold. They created up-to-date and advanced material called Siberium®, which is being developed further since 10 years. The material Siberium® uses the same principle like laminating fiberglass and is very firm, stable, permeable and elastic. That gives Kilpi Ski wear the ability to replace and compensate some of the layers of other clothes. Kilpi only works with fabrics and materials of the Japanese company Toray that has a 90 years long tradition and is an elite within the ski wear market. Next to that Kilpi also makes use of RECCO a rescue system. RECCO will protect you and give you the utmost security when being on your skis. Kilpi has grown into a successful international business that offers a broad collection of ski jackets, ski trousers, softshell jackets, ski gloves and ski socks.