Kilpi, Keku, hardshell ski pants, women, dark blue
Keku is a super technical ski pants by Kilpi to ski a lot of kilometers with. This 3-layer hardshell is an ideal outer layer for active ladies, who like to be protected perfectly against all weather conditions. You can combine the hardshell with a lovely warm thermoactive pants.
- The ski pants are made of durable waterproof, windproof and breathable Dermizax EV material.
- Thanks to the 4 way stretch material and the preformed knee, the pants are super comfortable and they provide you with an optimal freedom of movement.
- Taped seams and snow catchers in the trouser legs provide extra protection against cold and snow.
- The zippers on the side of the trouser legs make it easier to put on the ski boots or snow boots.
- Reinforced material at the ankles protects against wear and tear.
- 3/4 length side zippers make it easier to take them off with your skiboots on.
- The ski pants have detachable and adjustable suspenders and an adjustable waist.
- Thanks to the RECCO reflector, which is incorporated in the trousers, you can quickly be found in case of an accident.
- Two lockable side pockets and two pockets on the upper leg keep your things safe and dry.
- Thanks to the fastening system you can attach the ski pants to the compatible NALAU ski-jacket.
- The ski pants has no insulation, you can add these yourself by wearing thermal pants underneath.
Kilpi’s BIG MOUNTAIN collection consists of durable clothing for outdoor activities in the mountains, skiing and hiking; 3-layer jackets that protect you in extreme conditions, lightweight down jackets and ski pants made of highly elastic materials
4 way stretchx
A fabric that stretches horizontally and vertically.
A ultra-sustainable, waterproof and windproof membrane. The membrane was created to offer protection in heavy storms. The material is soft, lightweight and nice to mantain.
Synthetic fibers using polyester have high water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
To wash your ski clothes, we recommend using special cleaner that will protect and restore the performance of your ski and outdoor clothing. SkiWebShop offers a wide range of Nikwax and Holmenkol cleaning products, protective waxes and sprays. Do not use traditional laundry detergent and please make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Complete your outfit
The brand Kilpi
The brand name Kilpi means shield. It is not a coincidence that Kilpi produces ski wear that is made to protect you like a shield from the cold and extreme weather conditions. Kilpi creates ski wear collections and ski accessories that are functional and reliable. The brand knows which fabric and material provides protection against the cold. They created up-to-date and advanced material called Siberium®, which is being developed further since 10 years. The material Siberium® uses the same principle like laminating fiberglass and is very firm, stable, permeable and elastic. That gives Kilpi Ski wear the ability to replace and compensate some of the layers of other clothes. Kilpi only works with fabrics and materials of the Japanese company Toray that has a 90 years long tradition and is an elite within the ski wear market. Next to that Kilpi also makes use of RECCO a rescue system. RECCO will protect you and give you the utmost security when being on your skis. Kilpi has grown into a successful international business that offers a broad collection of ski jackets, ski trousers, softshell jackets, ski gloves and ski socks.