The stylish and warm Beverly snow boot from Kimberfeel combines excellent qualities with an urban design.
- The lining is provided with warm polyester and Kimbertex membrane. Kimbertex is a water-repellent membrane with a breathable system.
- There is a zipper on the inside, so you can easily put on the snow boots.
- The boot has a lacing, and the top consists of polyurethane.
- The sole is made of thermoplastic rubber, which ensures optimal grip on slippery surfaces.
- Fitted with imitation fur, this keeps your feet warm.
- Take these fun snow boots on a ski holiday or wear them during the winter cold at home.
Synthetic fibers using polyester have high water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers
Polyurethane is a plastic that is abbreviated with PU. Polyurethane consists a hard segment and a soft segment. The combination of the hard and soft segments create a unique combination through which polyurethane can be applied in several ways. Polyurethane is strong, flexible and wear-resistant.
Thermoplastic rubbers also named thermoplastic elastomers have the ability to stretch and return to its near original shape.
Complete your outfit
Holmenkol, Sport Hygienic Spray, 125 ml
Suggested price: € 11.95
Our price: € 10.95
The brand Kimberfeel
SALAC was founded as a family business in Haute-Savoie in 1956 and distributes its products under the KIMBERFEEL brand.
The brand has been designing shoes and boots for outdoor activities, après-ski and trail for more than 60 years. KIMBERFEEL consists of 2 collections per year. Thus, there are winter and summer shoes of the brand.
The company attaches great importance to research and development. Through the inspiration of the mountains, the brand was able to develop in the technical field and design the shoes technically as well as stylishly. Kimberfeel uses the waterproof Kimbertex membrane, which make sure your feet stay dry and warm, even on the coldest and wettest days!
If you feel inspired by the mountains, this brand is for you.