Dare ski pants men
1. If you are not satisfied with your order, you always have the right to return it within 14 days after delivery.
2. Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange a product for you. Instead, you can return the items and place a new order.
3. Please make sure that the products are unused and unwashed with the original labels and packaging.
4. We are happy to refund you within 14 days after we have received your items. When your refund is processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
5. Are you from the European Union? In this case, if you return the entire order, we will also refund you the costs of delivery. We cannot refund express shipping costs or the island surcharge.
6. If you return your order from outside of the European Union, we will not be able to refund your original shipping costs.
7. Please keep in mind that certain conditions may apply to some discount codes, such as a minimum order amount. If, after returning the products, you no longer meet these conditions, the discount will be removed from your order.
1. Pack the items with all labels attached in their original packaging. Use a solid box.
Original ski helmets or thermal wear boxes cannot be used as return boxes.
2. Please create your return label here:
Register your return >
3. Attach the return label you have created to the box. Remove any other labels.
4.Take your package to the chosen delivery point of the parcel service and submit it there
5. For non-EU customers: print the correct documentation in our return-portal and add it to the front of the box.
Is your country not listed? Return the order on your own costs to the following address:
2973 AN Molenaarsgraaf
please note: SkiWebShop cannot take responsibility for any packages that are sent at the customer's expense.
With more than 1300 reviews we have been rated with an average of 9.5. We are very happy about it! The opinion of our customers is of great importance to us. We check each review carefully, so that we can continue to improve our service.
We have temporarily suspended processing orders to the United Kingdom. We are working hard to restart our services to the UK as soon as possible.
You can scroll horizontally in the table.
SkiWebshop offers various shipping options. They vary for each land.
For the delivery addresses on the islands, we charge additional shipping costs. In the case of a return, the island surcharge will not be refunded.
* You can find the expected shipping times in the table above. Please take into consideration that the shipping times may be different during holidays or depending on the weather conditions. We do not have any influence on that.
** Express Delivery. If you choose Express Delivery, please take into consideration that in the case of return, the Express Delivery costs will not be refunded.
1. Via the e-mail address that you provided in your order, you will receive a track-and-trace code with which you can trace your parcel.
2. We advise you to take into consideration that delivery of your order can take a little longer in December. It is the busiest time of the year for the delivery companies. That’s why the shipping times might deviate from the estimated ones. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
3. The delivery time for skis takes from 3 to 7 work days. It is not possible to deliver the skis to a parcel shop.
4. If an article is no longer available, for whatever reason, you will receive an e-mail. We will refund the money to the bank account which you used to pay for your order.
5. VAT-free delivery outside the EU
SkiWebShop charges no VAT on orders dispatched to an address outside the European Union. However, you may be required to pay local customs duties and other import charges when the goods enter your country. These local charges differ from country to country and SkiWebShop has no influence upon them. The above-mentioned charges are the recipients’ responsibility and SkiWebShop cannot offer any assistance in the process. In the case of return, all the customs charges still remain at the customer's expense.
6. VAT refund
SkiWebShop does not provide the service of VAT refund to the customers, who order to an address within the EU and then export their purchase outside of the EU. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any support in this matter.
7. Outside European Union refunds
Please note that if your delivery address is placed outside of the European Union, then in the case of return we are not able to refund any of the original shipping costs. You can read detailed returns instructions here.
See how we measure our modelsi
The Dare ski pants are perfect for recreational skiers looking for simple but versatile pants for alpine skiing. Constructed with PrimaLoft® Silver ECO Insulation (40g) and 20k DERMIZAX® laminate, the Dare delivers you the necessary warmth and an excellent waterproof rating. You will also find various features in Dare, like thigh YKK® AquaGuard® ventilation zippers, articulated knees or inner snow gaiters. All these qualities can add even more comfort and enjoyment to your ski trip.
Takes care for the freedom of movement and comfort. The material moves in 360° with you.
A ultrathin membrane. The membrane is extremely water- and windresistant and stays soft, flexible and strechable. Sweat is driven off through the intermolecular openings, this ensures excellent breathability.
A synthetic fiber which is different than other synthetic fibers because of its big elastic strech ability.
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Customer Service, you can find the size charts from each brand.
What is a technical ski jacket?
What is Hardshell?
What is a Softshell ski jacket or pants?
What is a down jacket for skiing?
RECCO saves your life!
Spyder is a world-renowned brand specializing in ski wear and outdoor sportswear.
With a history dating back to 1978, the brand has been dedicated to providing advanced technical composition and style for the ultimate ski experience.
Spyder offers a wide range of apparel and accessories for men, women, and children, including ski jackets, pants, sweaters, hats, gloves, goggles, helmets and more.
Designed with race enthusiasts in mind but suitable for all winter sports activities both on and off the mountain, Spyder's high-performance gear combines functionality with fashion-forward designs.
From insulated ski jackets to softshell pants, Spyder uses high technology fabrics that are specifically designed for skiing while also offering exceptional comfort.
As an official supplier of the USA Ski Team and Canada Alpine Teams, Spyder is trusted by professional athletes worldwide.
Whether you're hitting the slopes or enjoying other outdoor adventures, Spyder provides reliable performance gear that keeps you warm, dry, and stylish all winter long.
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!