Spyder, Monterosa GTX, ski jacket, kids, old glory blue
The Monterosa ski-jacket ensures that your child rides the slopes in style! The ski-jacket is equipped with the best functionalities that Spyder has.
- This ski-jacket by Spyder has a gold level, which means that the highest possible quality is guaranteed for all materials used.
- The material with Gore-Tex technology is made in such a way that it is ideal for all types of outdoor activities. It ensures that the jacket is water-repellent, windproof and breathable. You stay warmer when it’s cold and cool when you perspire.
- PrimaLoft insulation ensures that your child no longer walks in a very quilted jacket, they stay nice and warm in a ski-jacket that does not have to be this quilted.
- Your child can easily be traced in the event of an emergency because the jacket is equipped with the Recco Rescue System.
- The hood can be connected to the helmet.
- All seams are fully taped so that the ski-jacket is water-repellent.
- The ventilation zippers in the armpits ensure that excess heat can be dissipated. This way your child will not get too warm when he is active.
- The ski-jacket contains a fixed snow gaiter.
- The ski-jacket contains a ski pass pocket with zipper.
- Inside a pocket for the ski goggles.
- The sleeves have adjustable cuffs that are fitted with an elastic inner cuff with thumb hole.
- The hem is adjustable.
Spyder kids sizing:
2 = 86 10 = 140
3 = 92 12 = 146
4 = 98 14 = 152
5 = 104 16 = 164
6 = 110 18 = 170
7 = 116 20 = 176
8 = 128
Sustainable, waterproof, windproof and breathable. You are staying warmer when it is cold and dryer if you are sweating.
Polyester Plain Weave 2L
PrimaLoft black eco insulationx
Has features like, full warmth and wet perfromance. The wet performance experts combined 60%-recycled fiber technology with a water-repellent treatment for immediate warmth in wet weather. The best in class eco friendly insulation offers insulation that performs with a conscience.
High quality zippers for all purposes which are produced environmentally.
Usually, we advise choosing your regular size when buying ski wear. It is not necessary to buy one size up, even if you wear more layers underneath.
In order to help you choose the right size, our models tried the products on and we added the size information for each product. If the product size turns out to be “normal”, choose your regular size.
For products that turn out to be “one size bigger”, please choose one size down from your regular size.
Moreover, in our Frequently Asked Questions, you can find the size charts from each brand.
Complete your outfit
Nikwax Tech Wash, 300 ml, washing detergent for water-resistant clothes
Suggested price: € 9.90
Our price: € 9.45
Nikwax, Tech Wash 1 liter, washing detergent for ski and outdoor clothes
Suggested price: € 23.50
Our price: € 22.45
Nikwax, TX. Direct Wash-in, 300 ml, impregnation for your ski and outdoor clothes
Suggested price: € 14.75
Our price: € 13.95
Nikwax, TX. Direct Wash-in, 1 liter, impregnation for your ski and outdoor clothes, maintenance product
Suggested price: € 31.95
Our price: € 29.95
Nikwax, Duopak Tech Wash en TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 2 x 300 ml, washing and impregnating detergent, maintenance product
Suggested price: € 17.50
Our price: € 15.95
Nikwax, Duopak Tech Wash en TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 2 x 1L, washing and impregnating detergent for ski and outdoor wear, maintenance product
Suggested price: € 39.95
Our price: € 39.50
Holmenkol, HighTec Proof Spray, 250 ml
Suggested price: € 14.95
Our price: € 13.50
The brand Spyder
Spyder is a brand that was established in 1933 in the U.S.. David Jacobs sons were members in the ski race circuit and he noticed that so far only one brand of race sweaters was available. He was sure he could do better and that’s how David L Jacobs, Incorporated began its career, first only as a mail order business. Under the slogan ‘for racing, by racers’ the brand grew fast and when in 1978 one of his race pant designs was called the spider pants, he renamed the brand. The characteristic y was influenced by the Ferrari Spyder. Today Spyder is an apparel brand for mountain sport, outdoor sport as well as racing sport and is official supplier of the USA Ski and Canada Alpine Teams. Belonging to one of the biggest winter sport brands in the world, Spyder offers ski wear, thermal clothing and ski accessories that are made of high technology fabrics, which have ski sport specific functions and are fashionable.