Uvex, HLMT 500 Visor ski helmet, matt gun-lime grey
The new Uvex hlmt 500 Visor combines modern shape with sophisticated technology. Large, futuristic visor delivers an extra-wide field of view, even on the narrowest pistes.
- The ski helmet features hardshell technology: an injection moulded outer shell and an EPS inner shell, which is a highly effective safety combination: impact-resistant outside and shock absorbing and insulating inside.
- Simple and practical Fast Adapting System allows you to tailor the helmet to your exact head shape and the IAS 3D system adjusts the helmet in width and height.
- The 'Monomatic' closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand while the chin strap always sits perfectly.
- Closable vent system: open vent channels provide optimal cooling when it is warm and keep the head warm and dry when closed.
- The liner is anti-allergenic.
- The uvex litemirror visor reflects dangerous UV rays and keeps them away from the eyes.
- The category S1 lenses provide optimal view in cloudy weather and low light conditions.
- The unique anti-fog coating ensures fog-free vision.
The brand Uvex
The brands name uvex is short for uv-ex = ultraviolet excluded. The company was founded in Germany in 1926, hence the business can build on decades of experience in developing wintersport helmets, ski goggles and ski glasses. The brand is proud to be “made in Germany” because most of the manufacturing work is done in Germany and Europe. uvex philosophy is to protect people and they do that by creating products of the highest quality but also newest technology. Next to that uvex product development works together with more than 1000 top athletes. uvex produces a broad variety of sport glasses such as ski glasses, cycling glasses and glasses for horse riding but also ski helmets and ski goggles and this section is led by the Eastern uvex Group. Next to that they also offer protective glasses and accessories for health and safety protection at the workplace, which is led by the Western uvex Group.