Uvex, Junior Visor Pro ski helmet, children, liteblue-white mat
The Uvex junior visor pro ski helmet combines function with perfect styling. This easy to handle ski helmet is made for the everyday ski adventures of a child.
- The ski helmet features a light and stable in-mold technology: inseparably bonded shell with EPS inner layer and polycarbonate external layer, which is highly impact-resistant.
- Simple and practical Fast Adapting System allows you to tailor the helmet to your exact head shape while the IAS system makes it possible to adjust the width of the helmet.
- The Monomatic closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand while the chin strap always sits perfectly.
- A special vent system cares for an ideal ventilation.
- The unique anti-fog coating ensures fog-free vision.
- The liner is moisture wicking, anti-allergenic and easy to remove for washing.
- The lasergold lite visor is equipped with S2 lenses to provide good protection from visible or medium bright light.
Complete your outfit
The brand Uvex
The brands name uvex is short for uv-ex = ultraviolet excluded. The company was founded in Germany in 1926, hence the business can build on decades of experience in developing wintersport helmets, ski goggles and ski glasses. The brand is proud to be “made in Germany” because most of the manufacturing work is done in Germany and Europe. uvex philosophy is to protect people and they do that by creating products of the highest quality but also newest technology. Next to that uvex product development works together with more than 1000 top athletes. uvex produces a broad variety of sport glasses such as ski glasses, cycling glasses and glasses for horse riding but also ski helmets and ski goggles and this section is led by the Eastern uvex Group. Next to that they also offer protective glasses and accessories for health and safety protection at the workplace, which is led by the Western uvex Group.