The Uvex p1us 2.0. is the lightest hardshell helmet on the market and even safer. For a helmet that’s a masterpiece – Made in Germany.
- The helm includes the new featherlight high-tech ski helmet +technology: thanks to a specially developed thermoplastic the ultralight outer shell is extremely tough and impact resistant.
- Simple and practical Fast Adapting System allows you to tailor the helmet to your exact head shape and the IAS system adjusts the helmet in width.
- The 'Monomatic' closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand while the chin strap always sits perfectly.
- The integrated headband holder secures the goggles safely on the helmet in every situation.
- A clever, closable ventilation system ensures draught-free ventilation.
- Ear pads feature uvex natural sound system and don’t reduce ambient sounds.
The brand Uvex
The brands name uvex is short for uv-ex = ultraviolet excluded. The company was founded in Germany in 1926, hence the business can build on decades of experience in developing wintersport helmets, ski goggles and ski glasses.
The brand is proud to be “made in Germany” because most of the manufacturing work is done in Germany and Europe. uvex philosophy is to protect people and they do that by creating products of the highest quality but also newest technology. Next to that uvex product development works together with more than 1000 top athletes.
Uvex produces a broad variety of sport glasses such as ski glasses, cycling glasses and glasses for horse riding but also ski helmets and ski goggles and this section is led by the Eastern uvex Group. Next to that they also offer protective glasses and accessories for health and safety protection at the workplace, which is led by the Western uvex Group.