The Carve Silver 4.0 X-Socks have been specially developed to take the different loads into account during skiing. These socks are particularly well suited for sharp turns!
- X-socks provides your feet with the best care with the innovative HeliXCoil.
- You will experience an ideal pressure for support while blood circulation is not impeded due to the perfect enclosure of the calf muscles.
- In addition, you have better control over your muscles and less chance of injury.
- Due to the Air-conditioning Channel Technique, there is continuous air transport. This expels perspiration.
- The Lamertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector is constructed with a recess. The sensitive Achilles tendon is not loaded as it is protected in the opening of the pad.
- A soft footbed makes it feel just as comfortable with a shoe as without a shoe.
- There is a lot of pressure on your shins, toes, calves, and heels during skiing. These are well protected with the X-socks!
A synthetic fiber which is different than other synthetic fibers because of its big elastic strech ability
A special kind of sheep which live in colder regions. Clothing made of this material is really soft to touch and it doesnt itch. The structure of these fibers and the knitting technology can keep the wearer warm if only small quantities are used. The air pockets keep the air warm on the body and forms a really effective isolation. Merino neutralizes sweat, eliminates body smell on a natural basis, is dirt-resistant and has selfcleaning characteristics. It also fits for people with allergies and asthma.
Polyamides occur both naturally and artificially. Naturally they occur as wool and silk. Artificially they can be made through nylons, aramids and sodium poly(aspartate). They have a high durability
Synthetic fibers using polyester have high water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers
An almost unbreakable plastic. The material is reasonably stiff, has a high temperature resistance and is resistant to chemical solutions, acids and bacterial growth
The brand X-socks
Can technical clothing for athletes be just as innovative, efficient and far-sighted as cars, planes and medicines? With this question in mind, Prof. dr. Bodo Lambertz the X-Technology.
German quality, Swiss precision and Italian textiles were combined for the brands X-socks and X-bionic. The brands are also sustainable and ecological, which means that 650 tons of paper are saved annually by them. In Italy the X-socks are conceived and developed on about 100,000 square meters.
The skisocks that are designed by X-bionic, are made through innovation. There is thought beyond the possible and looked for new techniques to enable the athlete to perform the activities as perfectly as possible.