Ganzenberg AS ski gloves men
Color: Grey Iron Tec
1. If you are not satisfied with your order, you always have the right to return it within 14 days after delivery.
2. Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange a product for you. Instead, you can return the items and place a new order.
3. Please make sure that the products are unused and unwashed with the original labels and packaging.
4. We are happy to refund you within 14 days after we have received your items. When your refund is processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
5. Are you from the European Union? In this case, if you return the entire order, we will also refund you the costs of delivery. We cannot refund express shipping costs or the island surcharge.
6. If you return your order from outside of the European Union, we will not be able to refund your original shipping costs.
7. Please keep in mind that certain conditions may apply to some discount codes, such as a minimum order amount. If, after returning the products, you no longer meet these conditions, the discount will be removed from your order.
1. Pack the items with all labels attached in their original packaging. Use a solid box.
Original ski helmets or thermal wear boxes cannot be used as return boxes.
2. Please create your return label here:
Register your return >
3. Attach the return label you have created to the box. Remove any other labels.
4.Take your package to the chosen delivery point of the parcel service and submit it there
5. For non-EU customers: print the correct documentation in our return-portal and add it to the front of the box.
Is your country not listed? Return the order on your own costs to the following address:
2973 AN Molenaarsgraaf
please note: SkiWebShop cannot take responsibility for any packages that are sent at the customer's expense.
With more than 1300 reviews we have been rated with an average of 9.5. We are very happy about it! The opinion of our customers is of great importance to us. We check each review carefully, so that we can continue to improve our service.
The freeride-oriented, very warm ZIENER men's ski gloves GANZENBERG AS® AW are equipped with the waterproof and windproof ZIENER AQUASHIELD® membrane. The padding with particularly warm and soft lavalan® alpine wool keeps the body temperature in the feel-good range and ensures a pleasant wearing comfort. The tactile and reinforced palms made of kid leather are very sturdy and guarantee optimal grip on the ski poles. The neoprene cuffs with Velcro fasteners close nicely around the wrists and ensure an optimal fit. The wide leashes secure the gloves to the wrists as well. The product contains recycled material – for a resource-saving approach to the environment.
Alpine Gloves is a classic collection from Ziener with products suitable for every skier. Whether you are a novice skier or have years of experience, you will find the ideal ski glove. The high quality and optimal wearing comfort of the Ziener Alpine Gloves series ensure that you are prepared for every skiing experience.
Skin of a goat, which by long term usage, is denoted by the term Morocco leather.
Welcome to SkiWebShop, where no country is too far away! Choose between our standard shipping or express delivery options, and we will swiftly send your order to its destination.
Read everything about our delivery policies here.
Easy returns within 14 working days of receiving your order.
Read everything about returns at SkiWebShop.
Ziener is a German brand that prioritizes functionality and optimal comfort in their ski gloves and mittens. Their collection offers a range of options, from extra warm to lightweight, with features like GORE-TEX membrane or Aquashield and different types of lining. Ziener also caters to both men and women with gloves suited for every type of skier.
Not only does Ziener offer quality products for adults, but they have an extensive children's collection as well. Whether your little ones are novice skiers or experienced pros, Ziener has them covered.
With roots dating back to 1946, Ziener started as a company specializing in handmade gloves. Today, their "Made by Pros" philosophy shines through in the high quality, innovative technologies, and modern design found in all their ski wear and gloves. Despite their top-notch craftsmanship, Ziener maintains affordable prices.
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!