Back to home
What are you looking for?
Elegant, chic, extra warm ladies' ski gloves that are tailored for the special needs of women. Many feminine detailsalso give them an optical edge.
The Alpine Lady Gloves collection from Ziener is especially aimed at women. Beautiful, slim fit and feminine details make the Ziener ski gloves and Ziener ski mittens a perfect addition to a stylish ski outfit. Whether you are a novice skier or have more experience, you will find your ideal glove in this Ziener Alpine Lady Gloves collection.
Skin of a goat, which by long term usage, is denoted by the term Morocco leather.
*We do our best to prepare your order for shipment as soon as possible. As a rule, orders placed by 4:00 p.m. on business days are shipped the same day. However, it may happen that in exceptional situations, e.g. during special campaigns such as Black Friday or during the holiday season, the order fulfillment / shipping time may be slightly longer. Please take this into account when placing your order. As soon as your order is registered in the courier's system, you will receive an email from us with a link to track your shipment.
Due to Brexit and related shipping problems, we are forced to temporarily pause our sales in the UK. Sales will be resumed as soon as it is possible.
You can scroll horizontally in the table.
SkiWebshop offers various shipping options. They vary for each land.
For the delivery addresses on the islands we charge an additional shipping cost of €28,95. In the case of return the island surcharge will not be refunded.
* You can find the expected shipping times in the table above. Please take into consideration that the shipping times may be different during holidays or depending on the weather conditions. We do not have any influence on that.
** Express Delivery. If you choose the Express Delivery, please take into consideration that in the case of return the Express Delivery costs will not be refunded.
1. Via the e-mail address that you provided in your order, you will receive a track-and-trace code with which you can trace your parcel.
2. We advise you to take into consideration that delivery of your order can take a little longer in December. It is the busiest time of the year for the delivery companies. That’s why the shipping times might deviate from the estimated ones. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
3. The delivery time for skis takes from 3 to 7 work days. It is not possible to deliver the skis to a parcel shop.
4. If an article is no longer available, for whatever reason, you will receive an e-mail. We will refund the money to bank account which you used to pay for your order.
5. VAT free delivery outside the EU
SkiWebShop charges no VAT on orders dispatched to an address outside the European Union. However, you may be required to pay local customs duties and other import charges when the goods enter your country. These local charges differ from country to country and SkiWebShop has no influence upon them. The above mentioned charges are at the recipients’ responsibility and SkiWebShop cannot offer any assistance in the process. In the case of return, all the customs charges still remain at the customer's expense.
6. VAT refund
SkiWebShop does not provide the service of VAT refund to the customers, who order to an address within EU and then export their purchase outside of the EU. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any support in this matter.
7. Outside European Union refunds
Please note that if your delivery address is placed outside of the European Union, then in the case of return we are not able to refund any of the original shipping costs. You can read detailed returns instructions here.
What is a technical ski jacket?
What is Hardshell?
What is a Softshell ski jacket or pants?
What is a down jacket for skiing?
RECCO saves your life!
Leaving SkiWebShop? You can save your shopping cart for later!