Ziener, Kem, mittens, women, coco melange brown
These basic mittens with stylish details is ideal for the beginning skiers and are perfect to complete your outfit with.
- The imitation fur layer at the cuffs provides a luxurious look.
- You can adjust the wrist with a strap so that it fits perfectly.
- The soft plush inside provides increased comfort.
- The mittens always provide a comfortable temperature thanks to the Ziener Thermoshield technology.
- Suitable for the warmer days on the slopes, the mittens have no water-repellent layer, therefore we recommend combining it with under gloves.
The Alpine Lady Gloves collection by Ziener is specially aimed at ladies. Beautiful slim fits and feminine details make the gloves and mittens a perfect addition to a stylish ski outfit. Whether you are a beginning skier or a have more experience, you will find ideal gloves in this collection.
Nikwax TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 1 Liter, impregnation for your ski and outdoor clothes
Suggested price: € 31.95
Our price: € 29.95
Nikwax, Duopack Tech Wash and TX.DIRECT Wash-in, 2 x 1L, washing and impregnating detergent for ski and outdoor wear
Suggested price: € 39.95
Our price: € 39.50
Holmenkol, Sport Hygienic Spray, 125 ml
Suggested price: € 10.95
Our price: € 9.99
Holmenkol, Textile Wash, 500 ml
Suggested price: € 17.95
Our price: € 15.50
The brand Ziener
Ziener is a German company from Oberbayern that creates and distributes technical and innovative ski gloves and ski wear as well as products for cycling. Next to that you can find a broad variety of other ski wear products such as thermal clothing, softshell jacket or hats and scarves. The company started in 1946 with selling handmade street gloves. Today the corporate philosophy „Made by Pros“ guides the company and is reflected in the high quality, the innovative technology and the modern design of their ski wear and ski gloves. Ziener is also sponsor of several German and Austri-an ski associations and works closely together with the athletes. Some of the most successful ath-letes even created their own ski gloves collections.