This is the perfect entry level mitten for young skiers.
- The Ziener Aquashield membrane makes the mittens windproof and water-repellent.
- A sporty design with many diagonal lines and a modern look.
- The gloves can not get lost due to the cord that can secure the mittens to the wrists.
- Made to be worn over the ski-jacket.
- Available in sizes 3 to 7.5, these sizes are recommended for ages from 4 to 15 years.
The little ski enthusiasts also deserve good quality gloves. The Alpine Gloves Junior collection is therefore especially designed for the young winter lover. This is a collection of fun and colorful designs with a sporty look that can be worn on the slopes and beyond.
The brand Ziener
Ziener is a German company from Oberbayern that creates and distributes technical and innovative ski gloves and ski wear as well as products for cycling. Next to that you can find a broad variety of other ski wear products such as thermal clothing, softshell jacket or hats and scarves.
The company started in 1946 with selling handmade street gloves. Today the corporate philosophy „Made by Pros“ guides the company and is reflected in the high quality, the innovative technology and the modern design of their ski wear and ski gloves.
Ziener is also sponsor of several German and Austri-an ski associations and works closely together with the athletes. Some of the most successful ath-letes even created their own ski gloves collections.