At SkiWebShop you can pay via PayPal or Visa, Mastercard and Maestro credit cards. Below you can find more information about each of payment methods and tips for using our discount codes.
1. Credit cards.
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Maestro credit cards. You will need to provide the CVV/CVC number - a security code that you can find on the back side of your credit card.
Please double check if all entered information is correct.
This payment method is available only for the customers from countries belonging to the European Union. You need a PayPal account to pay with this method. If you don’t have one, you can easily create it while paying. It is a very easy and convenient online payment method that you can connect with your debit or credit card.
If you decide to return your order you can also use PayPal's Return Shipping Refund service to regain the costs of return shippping. You can find more information and activate the service here.
3. Cash on delivery payment.
Unfortunately, at SkiWebShop it is not possible to pay on delivery.
4. Can I complete my payment later?
If you do not complete the payment while placing your order, you will receive an email with a payment link. The link is going to be active for short time and please take into consideration that the products you ordered are not reservated for you until you complete the payment, so they can be ordered by other customers. If you want to be sure that your products will not be sold out, finish the payment in the moment of placing the order.
5. Discount voucher/code.
If you have received a discount voucher, you can use it to pay for your order. Enter your code in the voucher box on the checkout page. Click on 'Submit'.
If the voucher code is not working, please check the following:
- Have you already used the same discount voucher? The voucher codes are single-use only.
- Did you press the 'space' bar after entering the code? Delete it.
- Did you click on the 'submit' button after entering the code? Only then your voucher code can be activated.
If the voucher code is still not working after checking all of the above, please contact our Customer Service.
6. Something went wrong with payment?
Most frequently encountered payment problems:
- Using wrong credit card.
- Blockade on international payments. SkiWebShop is based in The Netherlands!
- Insufficient funds on your bank account/credit card.
- Problems with the internet browser.
Please contact your bank if you cannot complete your payment. If the problem cannot be solved by your bank, then contact our Customer Service.
7. Security of making electronical payments.
Payments at SkiWebShop are operated by PayPal or MultiSafePay (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro), which guarantee payment security by using the SSL encryption system.