1. SkiWebShop and your privacy
SkiWebShop respects and complies with the regulations of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). We respect the privacy of all the visitors/users of our website and ensure that all personal information will be dealt with in a strict confidential manner. We collect and use your personal data to process your orders quickly and efficiently.
We use this information for no other purposes unless we have received your permission to do otherwise. SkiWebShop does not sell your personal data to third parties. We make your personal data available only to persons and institutions involved in the execution of your order. Your data will be stored in our database permanently. You can request to view, change or remove your personal data at any time.
2. SkiWebShop uses your personal data to offer the following services:
- The execution of your order. Your name, email address, delivery address and payment data will be used to execute your order and to keep you informed about the status of your order.
- With your consent we register your personal data as well as the information regarding you order and the use of our services. That allows us to personalize our collections and products that might be interesting for you.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we use your data to inform you about news and promotions in our webshop. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can cancel your subscription at any time. You can do it by clicking "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of each newsletter or by changing your newsletter preferences in the panel of your customer account.
- When you register for SkiWebShop, your data will be stored on the security server. Your personal data: name, address, telephone number, email address, delivery address and payment details will be saved so you do not need to fill in the data with the next order again.
- All information regarding the use of our website helps us to improve and further develop our website.
- If you wish to submit a review or opinion, you may decide whether to make your personal data visible. We attach great importance to our customers’ reviews. At the same time we reserve the right not to publish information that does not meet the conditions of our website.
3. Data transmission security
SkiWebShop processes your data in a secure way using encryption, for the purposes described in article 2. The SSL (Secure Socket Layer) network protocol, which we use, allows for the authentication and encryption of data sent over the Internet. Thanks to it, our websites and system facilities are protected by current technical and organizational operations against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing the website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. This information gathered by the cookie will be stored on the security server of SkiWebShop.
We use this information to see how you use the website and to make reports on website activity in order to offer you other services and products related to your activity on internet. If you do not wish to receive cookies when shopping on our site, you can check this in your browser settings.